Wednesday 27 May 2015

A weekend with " NSD layouts"

Helllooooo

Well I managed to play along this year for National Scrapbooking Day a tiny bit ( wish I had more hours in the day )  and I managed to whip up this layout for one of the challenges over in the Scrappy Canary VIP lounge on facebook.  This was for the recipe challenge where I needed to use at least 2 different pattern papers, wood veneer, enamel dots and washi tape. 


XO XO layout by Bernii Miller using Serendipity Collection.




XO XO layout by Bernii Miller using Serendipity Collection.




XO XO layout by Bernii Miller using Serendipity Collection.


This was just a super fast layout that I managed to get together and I really wanted to make the effort to use up as much pattern paper that I could. Then while I had this gorgeous Serendipity collection out on my table I also decided to try and play with the sketch challenge using the same products..  





Smile Darling layout by Bernii Miller using the serendipity collection.

Well thanks so much for stopping by today ..

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx


2 comments:

  1. These look wonderful Bernii! love the layers on the first one and love the back ground colors on the second one!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...