Monday 6 May 2019

A weekend with " You are my Stars" layout for Cut To You

Heeellloooo


Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world.

Today I have a layout share for you on behalf of the Cut To You design team. Today I am using this amazing background cut file " All of my Stars" which you can find HERE.  As soon as this cut file was released I knew I had to cut it and had the perfect photos to team with it. 

So let me show you what I have created today. 




I have to say I love how this layout turned out and am so glad that the new Cocoa Vanillia 
" Happiness" collection arrived on my doorstep from Kitaholics Kits. This background paper was so fun to create on, but I did have to be mindful on how to colour block the cut file. 




To help get this cut file to stand out a little more I backed it with double sided foam tape, and then sprinkled around some black ink splatters. 


Well thank you so much for stopping by today. 

Don't forget if you would like to see more cut files from Cut To You their Etsy shop has plenty of pretties to inspire your creativity. 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...