Wednesday 24 July 2019

A weekend with " You make my heart smile" layout for CUT to YOU.

Hellloooo and welcome back to my little part of the blogging world. 
Dropping in today to share a DT layout for the CUT to YOU blog. I have been loving making layouts using the larger titles that Gwen has been creating as they make using a 12 x 12 page fill out so much easier . 

So let me show you what I have created.



"You make my heart happy" layout by Bernii Grof for CUT to YOU design team .

I love how this layout came together and for some reason I have been really drawn to softer colours of late and for this title the soft colours were just perfect. It just added to the sentiment so sweetly. 

"You make my heart happy" layout by Bernii Grof for CUT to YOU design team .

If you love this cut file as much as me you can grab it HERE in the store. 



"You make my heart happy" layout by Bernii Grof for CUT to YOU design team .

Well thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you have found some inspiration,

Till next time 
Much love 

Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...