Saturday 24 August 2019

A weekend with " Blossom" Layout for CUT to YOU.

Hellloooo


Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world.  I have a new layout share for you today for the CUT to YOU design team using the gorgeous "Blossom" cut file which I had so much creating with . With Spring just around the corner, I have been looking forward to the warmers days and the beautiful blooms that will be sprouting up everywhere. As I love the brighter colours of Spring it was a no brainer to use the gorgeous and delightfully bright Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Bohemian Dream collection". 

So let me show you what I have created.


I don't usually use pattern papered back grounds but I am a sucker for purple and when I ended up backing the cut files , it really made them stand out when they were placed against the purple. 


I also tend to mount my backed cut filed onto foam tape but decided for this layout not too. The backed flowers were already standing out so didn't need the extra help with foam tape. 


I should mention also that I did cut the BLOSSOM cut file twice as I wanted two of the floral clusters to help frame the photos. If you love florals as much as I do you can check out this specific cut file HERE, or other gorgeous floral cut files HERE. 

Well thank you so much for stopping by today. 
Till next time much love 
Bernii xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...