Saturday 27 April 2019

A weekend with " Autumn" layout for Cut To You

Helllooo


Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world. I have a layout share for you today using one of the Cut To You's page builder cut files. I love the versatility of these page builders and love that it all co-ordinates so beautifully together. 

So let me show you what I have created with the Autumn Page Builder cut file you can grab from the site HERE. 




I have been hoarding this sweet collection Oh Darling from Crate Paper for a long time, and it it matched so perfectly with this cut file set. Initially I was going to create a page more based around Autumn colours , but then the mint green and pink just inspired me to go another way. 


I didn't need to use much else to embellish the page as the cut file set did most of that for me. I LOVE these page building sets and am already planning out the next layout I will create with another set.

Cut To You also have an Etsy site which has more page builder cut file sets which you can check out HERE. 




Well thanks so much for stopping by today.

Till next time

Much love
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...