Friday 13 September 2019

A weekend with " Beautiful" layout for CUT to YOU

Heelllooooo

 welcome back to my little part of the blogging world. Today I have a new layout share for you for the CUT to YOU design team using the gorgeous " Lotus Bud Floral cut file" . I challenged myself to use a patterned paper background, and I have to say I love the way it turned out with the soft Lotus Bud floral cut file that just compliments the paper perfectly. 

Let me show you what I have created .


I used the latest Kitaholics Kit main kit which featured Pink Paislee papers with these gorgeous soft water colour effects. To add to the softness of the layout I decided to back the Lotus Bud floral cut file with the soft pink paper.




 Overall, the Lotus Bud cut file did most of the embellishing on the page for me and I love how it turned out. Then the "Beautiful" title was the perfect sentiment to finish the layout. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have found some inspiration today here with the Lotus Bud Floral cut file. Don't forget you can find many more beautiful designs over on the CUT to YOU website which you can check out HERE.

Till next time

Much love 

Bernii xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...