Hellooo
Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world... Today I have a layout share for you for the Cut To You design team!!
I am LOVING how versatile and inspiring these cut files are!! It is meaning that the older collections that I have laying around in my craft room, is getting a freshish feel with new cut files that I am teaming them with.
So let me show you what I have created with the All Around Floral Background cut file.
I am LOVING how versatile and inspiring these cut files are!! It is meaning that the older collections that I have laying around in my craft room, is getting a freshish feel with new cut files that I am teaming them with.
So let me show you what I have created with the All Around Floral Background cut file.
I cut two of these back ground floral pieces to create this layout.




No comments:
Post a Comment