Saturday, 10 October 2026

Hi there, Bernii here with you today sharing not one but two travellers notebook spreads using the amazing Cut To You cut files. I LOVE all things TN's and love that Gwen has created cut files that allow us scrappers to add that something a little bit extra into our inserts. So let me how you the first spread that I have created. 
IMG_5828

XTNCircleFlip
If you love this cut file as much as I do then you can grab the cut file from HERE.
zeus 3

Ok let me show you the second travellers notebook spread that I have created with another of the amazing cut files. I love these word cut files as they take away the stress of creating a title. In fact the title is what inspired this spread. 
take note

XTNTakeNote

If you love this cut file as much as I do you can grab this cut file from HERE.
take note 1

 I hope that you find some inspiration today and consider playing around with some cut files in your travellers notebook. 
Till next time
Much love 
Bernii xx
49348536_10218154871682138_6382173161059778560_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...