Friday 31 May 2019

A weekend with " We Are Family" layout for Flutterby Designs

Hellloooo

Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world. 

I am here with you today to share with you my latest layout that I created with the filler cards from the " We Are" collection, for Flutterby Design. This was a layout that I pulled together using the left over pieces from my stash. I love how it turned out and how the white background really helps the bright colours of the card to pop. 



 I cut down the filler cards to 4 x 4 inches and then cut those in half again to create a triangle. I was inspired by a quilt magazine and pin wheels that have been popping up in my news feeds. 


To help finish of this layout I used the teal acrylic title .. which you can check out in the store HERE.



 Well thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have found some inspiration with the gorgeous Flutterby Designs goodies. 

Till next time

Much love 
Bernii 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...