Saturday 23 March 2019

A weekend with " Today " Layout for the Cut to You design team

Heeelllooo


Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world. Today I have a layout share for you using the gorgeous Cut to You background cut file. 

This one is the Star Floral Background and I had Gwen cut it out for me as I don't own a 
12 x 12 cutting machine only the Portrait size. I love that Gwen offers that service so I dont have to miss out!!

So let me show you what I have created. 



I used a much older Dear Lizzie "Lucky Charm" collection for this layout. I have been hoarding this for years as it is so pretty, but I really am making an effort to dig into what I have stashed away here. 


I managed to get into my 6x6 paper pad and one of the larger 12x12 papers that I knew I would never use as a stand alone background. That is what I love about cut files!! I can use all the things and make a dent in my stash and it doesn't look overwhelming. 




Thanks so much for stopping by today..

Till next time

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...