Saturday 2 March 2019

A weekend with " Unique" layout using Cocoa Vanillia

Hellooooo

Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world.

Today's layout share is a one where all the scrappy gods aligned. You know when you finally find that perfect collection to go with that special photo that you have been hanging onto for some time ?? Well that is what happened here! So let me show you what I created. 



I was at a scrapping retreat last year and I was lucky enough to spend the weekend scrapping away with Gwen the owner of Cut to You. She brang along some of her pre-cut background cut files and I jumped at the chance to purchase some as I don't own a 12 x 12 cutting machine. 


I grabbed this Squiggles back ground and I am so glad that I did. I teamed it with Cocao Vanilla Midnight collection and this layout came together super fast. 


Well thanks so much for stopping by today.

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...