Friday 24 May 2019

A weekend with " Art" layout for Cut to You design team.


Hellloooo and welcome to my little part of the blogging world again..

I am here with you today to share a layout using the gorgeous All Around Floral Background cut file for the Cut To You design team which you can spot in the store HERE. I have even manged to create a process video which you can check out HERE over on my channel.


Iart love (1)


I just love anything floral and this cut file seemed the perfect fit for this layout featuring my daughter and her friend at an art class together. It reminded me of the flowers that the girls painted in their pictures . I cut two of these cut files out to create the layout as I wanted it to spread out towards the two corners of the layout. 
XAllAroundFloral


I used an older collection from Illustrated Faith as it added the right pops of colour that I needed to help make these pictures pop. 

art 3


art 4

I love how this layout turned out and if you wanted to check out my process video don't forget you can check it out HERE

Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx

49348536_10218154871682138_6382173161059778560_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...