Sunday 17 June 2012

Memory Files ♥

Well I am a HUGE fan of Heidi Swapp , so much so that when I found out that she was launching a new range , I bought up BIG time  :) .. 
Heidi has launched a new product range called "Memory Files" at this years CHA.. And as soon as I clapped eyes on it , it was true love. Sugar Chic, No limits and Color magic (I think) are the 3 lines that she has released. I am hoping that with all my heart and soul that she will release more in the future. 

So scrapping with this AMAZING collection is a breeze as all the coordinating elements just work so well together. Best part about this new line , is that I can now scrap the events that have a ton of photos to go with them. I have been tossing up for a while about how to tackle my ever growing pile of photos , that had numerous shots of the one event.  A  mini album has been my back up option, but then again you can only fit so much in those also. So instead my pictures have just been sitting in the box, tucked away in my cupboard!!!

So with my new Sugar Chic range in hand, and a pile of photos that I love of my husband and daughter, I created a memory file that I managed to squeeze 34.. yes 34 pictures into!!! how awesome is that??  So here is the end result!! 
Front cover of the memory file, using the ever pretty Sugar Chic range from Heidi Swapp ♥









This file was soooo easy to put together ans makes me smile knowing that I was able to get in so many of my favorite photos in there ♥  Now this file is off to be stored in its pretty little file organizer, also made my Heidi Swapp, and no longer in my cupboard ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love it Bernii..Magnificent work and great pics..I would love to create one for my girls...
    Thanks so much for sharing..xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Olga,

      Thank you sweets..xx That means the world to me xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...