Thursday 30 June 2016

A weekend with " Max Brenner" layout for ScrappingClearly

Hellooooo...



and good morning.. 

I am dropping in to share another layout I made with some Heidi Swapp goodies  that you can find in the shop HERE over in the Scrapping Clearly store.. 


So I have been watching with keen interest in the gorgeous scrapbooking layouts I am seeing about, with the hand stitching titles. I have wanted for so long to try it out and finally I bit the bullet and had a go .. and I must say I am so happy with how it turned it out. 



 To start with I cut strips of Heidi Swapp paper and adhered them down with my sewing machine. I then found my favorite font and went ahead and sewed it by hand onto the page. 


"Max Brenner " layout by Bernii Miller for  Scrapping Clearly.


I then played around with some gesso and watercolours to create a little mixed media background. 


"Max Brenner " layout by Bernii Miller for  Scrapping Clearly.




"Max Brenner " layout by Bernii Miller for  Scrapping Clearly.




"Max Brenner " layout by Bernii Miller for  Scrapping Clearly.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you to play with some pretty papers and get creative. If you love these papers as much as I do then please make sure that you check out the ScrappingClearly shop HERE

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. Loooove the trending hand stitched titles!!!! With this fabulous line of HS ....perfect page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...