Tuesday 2 August 2016

A weekend with " I love you to the moon" layout for Scrapping Clearly blog.

Heelloooo

Thanks so much for stopping by today..


I have a layout share for you today for the Scrapping Clearly design team and this is a layout that I created with the Shimelle Lane Star Shine collection.

I am so totally in love with this collection and am loving all the boyish layouts I am creating with them.. It was only the other week that Hunter was complaining to me that I am not scrapbooking enough photos of him, so I am trying to rectify that lol..

For this layout I thought I would try my hand at create a somewhat hand cut title.. I was going to free hand it , but then decided against it in the end as I was worried I would end up making it look like Hunter himself created the title.. Which I guess could work lol.. 

So instead I used a font that is already in the word program called AHARONI and I enlarged it to size 170. I would like to try it again with another layout and perhaps go to a size 220- 250 for a super large title. 

So let me show you what I created and at the end of this post I also have a link to the process video on my YouTube channel ..

" I love you to the moon and back" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using the Star Shine collection by Shimelle Lane.


Adding the soft watercolour background helped to ground the layout and tie it all together. 


" I love you to the moon and back" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using the Star Shine collection by Shimelle Lane.


All the products that I used here, except the watercolours can be found in the Scrapping Clearly shop HERE.. 
You are going to want this collection as it is so pretty and versatile for both boys and girls.. LOVE it.. 


" I love you to the moon and back" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using the Star Shine collection by Shimelle Lane.


Below is the link to the process video and I would love for you to check it out. If you like what you see hit the like button and subscribe :) 






Thank you so much for stopping by 

Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...