Saturday 31 December 2016

A weekend with " & Happy" layout for Scrapping Clearly.

Heelloooo

Welcome to my final post for 2016. 

I thought I would sneak in one last blog post for the year before I schedule in my 2017 posts :) 

I have had this layout done and dusted for some time on my desk, I even had a process video complete with this - but for the life of me I have no clue as to where it disappeared!! Ahhh I hate when that happens!! So instead of continuing my eternal search for the lost video I thought I would at least finally post the layout ..

So let me show you what I have created. 

" & Happy" layout for Scrapping Clearly using the Crush collection by We R Memory Keepers and Neat N Crafty cut file.


This layout was created with the gorgeous Ampersand cut file that can be found in the  Neat' N Crafty etsy store and I teamed it with the We R Memory Keepers collection " Crush" which I grabbed from the Scrapping Clearly store. You can find the collection HERE. 


" & Happy" layout for Scrapping Clearly using the Crush collection by We R Memory Keepers and Neat N Crafty cut file.


The Crush collection is a predominantly love themed collection, so it was perfect to use for this photo of my daughter and I . I particularly loved the accent sticker sheet which I mainly used to embellish this layout 


" & Happy" layout for Scrapping Clearly using the Crush collection by We R Memory Keepers and Neat N Crafty cut file.


Well as another year rolls by , I wish you a safe and happy new year and lots of scrappy time. 

Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...