Tuesday 30 April 2013

A week with "PROJECT LIFE week 3 and 4 "

Week 3 


So slowly slowly, I am starting to find my groove with the whole Project Life concept, and am finding that using paper form the same collections the easiest and quickest way to get a week complete. For week 3 I used an older  Glitz  6 x 6 paper pad and some extra embellies. I even managed to use some tags that I nabbed of my new shoes. That is a great part of project Life , as it is an awesome place to use all the bits and bobs you save to use some where.
I am missing misting , painting and general textural feel that I love to scrap  with, so am thinking I will slowly start to incorporate that into my PL layouts.
Left hand side of week 3. 


Right hand side of week 3. I even managed to use a Charms creations heart and the actual tags from my  new shoes. 


I used an extra sleeve in there to show my daughters present to her father. It is a perfect fit and  I will love to look back on it in years to come. 
Week 4 
So week 4, I LOVE!! I am totally loving PROJECT LIFE ( yep I needed to yell that!! ) I love how I have already lost count at the times my children  my son Hunter especially , has pulled down the album to look at the previous weeks!! love love love...
Ok so for week 4, I ended up using Amy Tangerines papers and establishment's and certainly  love the bright colours. We had a lot going on this week in our household, so I had loads of pictures to fit in and this paper line worked so well, and really did not make the page look to busy!!

I added another instert into this weeks LO, as I wanted to show off my son's very first painting!! 

♥ Loving the new American Craft glitter tape ♥


♥ Right hand side ♥

I added in some flair from A Piece of Cake designs!! 



Well that's it for now, and I hope you like what you see ..

Until next time.. Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...