Tuesday 30 April 2013

A week with "PROJECT LIFE WEEK 5"

Well this week was a tough one for me to complete!! 

For some time I have been waiting or the new Studio Calico Project life kit to arrive and when it did arrive I was SUPER excited, but I think it was for the wrong reasons ha ha .. Don't get me wrong I have always admired Studio Calico products, but after completing this weeks lay out I know for sure I am a girl that LOVES colour, texture, paint and lots of little details!! To me SC is a simpler more muted palette .. So even though I am not totally happy with the overall  layout, it has helped me realise more and more my style.. 

This is week was another really busy week with LOTS of "goings on" so I added a few extra inserts here to help fit it all in . I LOVE inserts as it helps to break up the pages and add some extra interest . So here is a peek at my week 5 Project life.. 
♥ Overall week 5 LO with extra inserts to help fit it all in ♥



♥ Right hand side, I also took the time to snap some picture of "real life" events in my local area ♥



♥ So I have added in an extra insert to help me include all the extra pictures ♥


♥ Right hand side ♥


Thanks so much and until next time .. Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...