Wednesday 23 October 2013

A weekend with " My very first publication"

Well this month has been full of surprises for me  BUT the best surprise ( as I totally forgot) was flicking through my favourite Scrapbooking  magazine  " Scrapbooking Memories" with coffee cup in hand and came across my I CRAFT layout..



This was one of my scrapbooking goals for this year. To become published in my favourite magazine and I am so over the moon.. I am really looking forward to hopefully getting more published..


I loved making this layout because it showcases all that dearly makes me happy ( beside my family) . My only problem though, my craft criptonite is TIME.. I just never have enough hours in the day to dabble in all the crafts that make me happy.. 

I originally submitted this layout for the masking call out, because of the background I created using the Studio Calico sunburst mask.. 



After I sprayed using the mask , I placed random arrows and mint coloured colour shine as splatters across the page. I LOVE playing like this ..


Then lots of playing and shuffling papers till I was happy..

Till next time

Much love 
Bernii x






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bernii, I'm working with that same paper range today, you make it look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kinds words Sandra xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...