Sunday 20 July 2014

A weekend with " Basic Grey - Spice Market "

Helloooo.

Today I wanted to share with you my latest published Scrapbooking Memories Masters challenge using the new Basic Grey Spice Market collection.. You can see it in Vol 16 No 12.

This collection is full of fun embellishments including these super cool metal pieces!! I have never seen anything like it ( except for earnings) so was excited to try then out on my page.. I found the best way to adhere them was either with my tiny attacher or some E6000 glue.

True Happiness by Bernii Miller


I loved mixing up geometric shapes, with floral patterns and scattering little love hearts through my ink droplets.. I love doing that :) 


True Happiness by Bernii Miller

Thanks so much for stopping by..

I love to read your comments and appreciate them all..

Till next time
Bernii xx


4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how absolutely stunning is this Berns.. i love it!! so full of life and colour.. you are amazing!!!!!!! and that photo!!!! PERFECT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...