Saturday 4 October 2014

A weekend with " Fancy Pants Designs - Featured Artist"

Helllooo..


I have some fabulous news to share with you!! 

I was very lucky enough to win the Fancy Pants Designs September Sketch challenge. This means that I have been featured in their latest FREE e-mag which you can find through there site HERE. It also means that I was their featured artists for the month and there is a little write up about myself. 

If you wanted to check out my entry in more detail you can check out THIS blog post. 





I even managed to quickly create another layout to feature in the newsletter using the " As you wish" collection. It was perfect for this not so stellar photo of my daughter and myself on her very first day of prep school induction. ( it was the only photo from the day and I REALLY wanted to scrap this moment)  The sentiments within the collection were perfect to reflect the start of her school life. 

Here and There layout by Bernii Miller using the Fancy Pants As you wish collection


The flowers from the "Today"  paper in this collection was just calling my name to be fussy cut . I added some leaves that I die cut on my portrait. I bought these cut files HERE


Here and There layout by Bernii Miller using the Fancy Pants As you wish collection


Then to add some extra sparkle I went through with my glitter glue and went over the flower centres and some of the petals. 


Here and There layout by Bernii Miller using the Fancy Pants As you wish collection

I do not normally do dark coloured back grounds as I do prefer the white, but I am really pleased I tried something different this time around, I love it. 


Here and There layout by Bernii Miller using the Fancy Pants As you wish collection

Well I do hope that you head  on over to the Fancy Pants Designs blog and sign up for their free e-mag as every month it is full of inspiring layouts and scrappy related goodness... 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time 

Much love

Bernii xx







1 comment:

  1. Well done on being featured in the e-mag! I will pop over and check it out! Love your layout, it looks wonderful on the dark background and love those leaves! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...