Friday 20 March 2015

A weekend with " Amy Tangerine"

Hellooooo

Welcome to Friday.. 

Oh man I have so been looking forward to this day , as this mum is exhausted!! I have had a sick little boy at home and every night we have been doing the bed time shuffle!! Last night I thought I would cut out the middle man and just sleep in his bed!! I think this may have been more drama then what it was worth.. 

But to make things a little brighter The Stamp Spot is offering a whopping 25% off all the Amy Tangerine goodies to help celebrate Amy's visit down under this month !! How awesome!! No code needed but I would get in quick before it all disappears... 

Run don't walk.. 

Here are some of the samples that I created for Michelle over at The Stamp Spot using products from the store :) 




Thanks again for stopping by and make sure you help us over at The Stamp Spot to celebrate Amy Tangerine's visit down under ♥ 


Till next time 

Much love

Bernii xx

3 comments:

  1. I hope your little man is well really soon.. And fabulous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pages, love all the fussy cutting! I hope your little one feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy your style, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...