Sunday 22 March 2015

A weekend with " Hang on" Layout for BoBunny

Helloooo...



Well I am back today to share with you the second layout that I created last weekend - but this time the masculine version using the "Sweet Life" collection by BoBunny. If you missed the first layout that is the girly version you can see the layout HERE

This layout follows the same layout design as the previous one - except this time I pulled out the darker colours from the collection.



Hang On layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Sweet Life Collection.


This layout came together super fast!!! I pulled out the large butterflies from the noteworthy pack and based the layout colours around those. I need to order more of those packs are they are full of gorgeous butterflies .. I need more lol.. 


Hang On layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Sweet Life Collection.


I also used  some of my older BoBunny textured stamps and once the Tim Holtz yellow ink dried I dulled it down by roughly stamping over the top of it . I also played around with the new BoBunny Double Dot alpha sticker range. They are the perfect size for me!! I LOVE them!! 


Hang On layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Sweet Life Collection.


Well I hope you love this new collection as much as me and can see it's versatility!! I have so many more ideas that I can not wait to play with in this collection.. 

Thanks so much for stopping by till next time 

Much love 
Bernii 

BoBunny Supplies used: 
Cardstock: Double Dot ; Dark Denim Vintage.
Noteworthy: Sweet Life. 
Chipboard: Sweet Life.
Noteworthy: Sweet Life.
Stamps: Wall to Wall texture stamp. 
Washi Tape: 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...