Thursday 30 April 2015

A weekend with ' Family Captured"

Helloooo...



Well a few weeks ago the kids and I took part in a photo shot with the talented friend of mine from Lucia Photography. I have had Prue take photos of previously so I knew I wanted her to capture more special moments for the kids and I. 

I must say I had the biggest smile and tears welling up as I first flipped through the photos as they are just beyond amazing to me. So i thought I would share some of my favourites from the photo shoot with you here and I know you will see more popping up in my scrapbooking pages. 





All of these photos were just taken around my town of Toowoomba - queensland .  
















 I am beyond happy with the moments and photos that Prue captured of the children and I . They will for sure be so precious to me for a long time coming. Prue managed to somehow capture our personalities on film and I just am so grateful for that. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.. 

Till next time 
Much love

Bernii xx

2 comments:

  1. These look wonderful Bernii, and what great back grounds too.. the walls around the streets are fabulous for that.. your kids are so photogenic!! thanks for sharing.. look forward to seeing the photos in layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just Wow! Amazing photos and I totally get the spontaneous tears when opening the photo packet. Nice one Bern! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...