Monday 21 December 2015

A weekend with " LOVE" layout for BoBunny.

Helloooo


Well this layout came about as a little misinterpretation on my behalf .. 
You see I had a BoBunny design team assignment, to use this gorgeous Love &  Lace collection , mixed with a little mixed media and I was to use the pretty new laser cut chipboard pieces..

All well and good till I got the end and then realised I didn't even use one laser chipboard piece ha ha ..

But that is ok.. I LOVE this layout and had so much fun creating the background with the stickable stencils, stamps and the glimmery and super shimmery gold glimmer spray. I ended up covering most of the background but that's ok, maybe next time I will have more peeking through. 




Here is a little peek into how I start to play with my layout.. I add, take away, shuffle and walk away a few times before I decide on anything. So I usually take a photo of how I like the layout and then 

I copy the photo then  when I am starting to adhere everything down.  



And then this is the final product, a layout full of Love & Lace goodness.





Thanks so much for stopping by

Till next time 

Much love
Bernii xx

BoBunny supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Forever, Devotion, Lace, Passion : Love & Lace. 
Stamps: Stitches.
Washi Tape :Kraft.
Stickable Stencil : Cascade.
Glimmer Mist : Gold.
Jewels: Licorice.
Blossoms: Natural Earth Zinnia, Wildberry Zinnia, Wild Berry Bouquet. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...