Friday 15 January 2016

A weekend with " Forever Love" DT layout fo Bobunny.

Hellooo


Well today I have a BoBunny layout share with you with a slightly older collection You're Invited which I just adore.  I have made quite a few layouts with this collection already and not one of them have been party themed. I have however put aside a misc me binder and the rest of this collection in hopes of getting around to creating my daughters birthday album. That is another scrappy goal that I would like to accomplish -getting some of my UFO's completed finally!!!



Forever Love layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the your' invited collection.


This is just a super simple layout for me and came together in no time. It was just one of those photos that I really wanted to scrapbook and all the embellishments from this collection made it so easy to whip together.  

Forever Love layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the your' invited collection.


I love the new laser cut chipboard pieces that BoBunny have just released. To help it blend in with the layout I used the gorgeous gold glimmer spray to coat the chipboard. 

Forever Love layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the your' invited collection.


Thank you so much for stopping by 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

BoBunny supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Jubilee, Surprise, Party / You're Invited.
Noteworthy: You're Invited.
Brads: You're Invited.
Combo Stickers: You're Invited.
Chipboard: Family.
Inkpad: Sugarink.
Glimmer Mist: Gold. 
Kraft wood shapes: Camera.


2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! Great photo and simple layouts look wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! love the large title!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...