Sunday 15 January 2017

A weekend with " Adore" layout for Scrapping Clearly.

Heelooooo




Well today I have a layout and process video share with you today using the super cute "Cute Girl" collection from Crate Paper. This layout was a labour of love that is for sure, but I am so pleased with how it turned out!! 

I found the inspiration from a quilting magazine and I have a process video linked below that shares my thought and scrapping process...

I picked up this collection from the Scrapping Clearly store which you can find HERE. 

So let me show you what I created..


"Adore " layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using the Cute Girl collection by Crate Paper.


I managed to use up most of the patterns from the 6 x 6 paper pad as I wanted to use as many of the patterns as I could.


"Adore " layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using the Cute Girl collection by Crate Paper.



"Adore " layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using the Cute Girl collection by Crate Paper.


Down below is the link to my process video and I would love for you to pop on over and check it out. 




Thanks so much for stopping by 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...