Thursday 19 January 2017

A weekend with " Hello" layout using BoBunny Lemonade Stand goodies..

Heeellloo

Welcome back to my little place in the blogging world..

Today I have a layout share for you with an older collection in my stash " Lemonade Stand" by BoBunny .. This layout came about after I created by second video for my You Tube chanel Scrap Your Stash using this fun collection. 

So these were the left over bits and pieces on my desk after the video , so I whipped up this layout and I love how it turned out. 

So let me show you what I created..

"Happy" layout by Bernii Miller using the BoBunny Lemonade Stand collection.

I can not for the life of me remeber where I grabbed these cloud cut files from , but they have been pre cut and hanging around in my stash, so I was happy that I was finally able to use them up.. I think they go really well with the clouds that I cut out from one of the patterned papers. 

"Happy" layout by Bernii Miller using the BoBunny Lemonade Stand collection.



"Happy" layout by Bernii Miller using the BoBunny Lemonade Stand collection.


Well thank you so much for stopping by today.. 

Till next time 
Much love

Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...