Saturday 19 January 2019

A weekend with " Fantastic Adventure"

Helloooooo

Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world!! 
Today I have a layout to share with you just because!!! I created this at a recent scrapbooking retreat that I attended, and to be honest I didn't think I would be making a 12 x 12 layout. But when I had the gorgeous Gwen Wruck sitting at my table from CUT TO YOU, and she a sneaky supply of pre cut files from her store. Since I tend to fight with my silhouette rather than cut from it , I took the chance to grab some pre cut files- including this ADORABLE soft serve file which you can see HERE



Lately I have been visiting my local Reject shop and picking up some super cute scrapbooking supplies , like this lot that  used to create this layout. If you ave a reject shop near you it is worth a visit , as sometimes they have the cutest paper pads and embellishment packs. 




I love how this layout turned out , with all its bright colours and super cute embellishments like the rainbow an roller skates..

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Till next time
Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...