Wednesday 23 January 2019

A weekend with " H & M " using Heidi Swapp.

Helllloooooooo


So in my hiatus of scrapbooking with actual product and photos, I did manage to "shop" a few collections , like this stunning Emerson Lane collection pack direct from the Heidi Swapp shop. 

Now it isn't my usual colour scheme of bright colours.. in fact it is the total opposite and I LOVE it. So let me show you the first pretty layout I managed to scrap.





This is such an old photo of my two babes ( 7 years to be exact ) so I am pretty chuffed it has finally made it onto a layout. I found my old Maggie Holmes flower die cuts so decided to create the flowers using the 6 x 6 paper pad. 


I love the dimension that they give and I just find it so therapeutic to sit and make them while I idly watch Netflix. 


I have to admit I haven't created anything else just yet with this collection, but it is on my to-so list to create some more with it. 

Thanks so much for stopping by..

Til next time
Much love 

Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...