Sunday 7 April 2019

A weekend with " Pool" layout using Kitaholics April kit.

Heeelloooo

Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world this Sunday!

Today I have a layout share with you using the AMAZING new Kitaholics Kits main kit, for April. I have only just become a subscriber and this is the first kit in the mail that I received and I have been devouring it with all my creative juices. The kit is full of Cocoa Vanilla Studio " Happiness" collection and it speaks to my rainbow loving heart.  This month there is a mood board for inspiration , choc full of rainbows in all shapes and sizes..


So let me show you what I have created..


I haven't really cracked out my watercolors lately so really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things with this one. I applied clear gesso, then some sweet little hearts with modelling paste. The colour variation in the background was totally based on the butterflies that I fussy cut from one of the patterned papers in the kit. Hence why I have a lighter and darker blue.


Then to add a little more interested to the background I used the chipboard frames from the kit , prepped them with white gesso and then coloured them in the same watercolours as the background. 


Well thanks so much for stopping by..

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...