Thursday 18 April 2019

A weekend with " You are my Sunshine" layout for Cut To You.

Hellloooo

Welcome back to my little part in the blogging world..

Thanks so much for joining me here today! I have a layout share for you for the Cut To You design team using their gorgeous YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE title from their " Words and Titles" category!! I teamed it with the Kitaholics April kit which features lot of the gorgeous new " Happiness" collection.  

So let me show you what I have created. 


When I saw that Gwen released this cut file I KNEW I had to use it!! There is no truer sentiment that I feel about my two little babes . To help it stand out a little more off the page I added double sided foam tape to the back of the title. 




I also decided this time to just back the cut file with only one colour to also help it stand out more. 




If you love the look of this title as much as I do you can find the direct link to the file HERE
I promise you now you will love it !!

Well thank you so much for stopping by today.

Till next time ..

Much love
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...