Friday 20 December 2013

A weekend with " Trim the Tree" BoBunnt DT layout.

Hellloooo there :)


Have I ever told you that I work for the most AWESOME Scrapbooking manufacturer around :) Well I do and I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE the gorgeous collections that I get to play with as much as I like. The best thing that I love about BoBunny  is that they are still a family run and orientated company that has stood the test of time and always been at the forefront of scrapbooking trends! Their ranges are always versatile and appeal to so many scrappers.



Any who I am not here to gush all about them ( although I could go on forever) , in fact I just wanted to share a Christmas layout I made using the Gold & Silver collection that was just published in the latest Scrapbooking Memories mag . This was for the Bostik glue challange where everything had to be glued down using just the glue stick.. Here is my layout ....




I added in some sewing to also help adhere the papers. 


BoBunny always have fabulous embellishments to match each of their collections so layering an clustering was so easy to do . 


Lately too I find that I love to journal directly onto the paper and ALWAYS underline.. Not sure why , but I love the look!! 


Thanks for talking the time to look.

Till next time. 

Much Love 
Bernii xx


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...