Monday 2 December 2013

A weekend with " Week 20 Project Life "

Well hello there... 

Well we are now in the last month of the year and I am so incredibly far behind in my PL.. but it is OK.. ha ha .. I know I will catch up and I am hoping that I can get onto this very soon.. 

Sometimes life takes a turn that no one sees and sometimes it can take months to get through it,like in my case it did, but I am out of that storm on the other end and luckily for me I kept taking photos and making notes etc so catch up with PL should be easy enough.. 

So on that note here is my PL spread for week 20 using the gorgeous October kit from the Polly! Scrap Kits club... I LOVE this kits and love how they pull together so easily.. 



I managed this week again to create a layout with an extra insert ( I am always very photo heavy and can not bring myself to cull anything) . 

Here is a closer look at both sides of my insert.



A close up of the left hand-side using the gorgeous letter press card that I just journalled directly onto. I also used a full 6x4 photo in the bottom left hand side and just added some journal spots directly onto the picture as I did not have the heart to cull the picture.



Till next time
Bernii xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...