Monday 13 January 2014

A weekend with " BoBunny winter 2014 releases"

Good morning..

Well as you would all know unless you have been living under a rock this week is the HUGE CHA ( Craft and Hobby Association) show in America . It is a chance for all the major scrapbooking companies to launch their brand new collections and any new product lines they may also have . 

So today I wanted to share with you the new BoBunny collections AND their new products that they will also be releasing!! Exciting stuff.. 

So let's being with their new paper collections.. 6 in total..

First up is BABY BUMP..

 I am excited to FINALLY catch up with the older pregnancy photos that I have AND also plan on making a baby shower gift using this collection.. 

You can see the full collection HERE.. 


Next up is HAPPY TAILS.. 
Another collection in true BoBunny style..If you have a furry best friend then this collection is for you..It is full of awesome coordinating papers and embellies, in bright papers.. I am excited to play with this!! 

You can see the full collection HERE 



This is another collection I am SUPER excited about! LIL' MONSTER..

It is full of bright colours , which I just love, and it has everything to do with that little man in your life. I have a heap of photos here of my son , so I will be using this collection for sure..

You can see the full collection HERE




 The new POP QUIz collection ..

This one I am really excited about , as my daughter completed her first year of school last year, and at the end of the year I was given a USB stick with a photo a day from the teacher. So I plan to use this collection to create a pocket page style album to document her school life.. so keep an eye out :)

You can see the full collection HERE




The very soft and feminine PRIMROSE.. full of florals and butterflies..swoon

You an see the full collection HERE 


Drum roll.... for the MODERN MISS collection..
I just adore and love this collection!! This collection is funky, bright and totally appeals to my creative side and I can not wait to scrap my everyday photos with this collection..

You can see the full collection HERE

I just had to share this cute camera wood veener.. Cute!!!!!





Now along with these six paper collections, BoBunny has also  introduced some new products to their ranges .. Let take a peek and what you can now expect with each collection release :)




 Sooooo BoBunny will now have these awesome 12 x 12 albums to go with each collection.. Personally I have a total crush on this chalkboard album ..

This to me is totally exciting!! BoBunny will now be releasing 12 x 12 pocket style scrapbooking sleeves!! YUP.. this works perfectly along side their Misc. Me range !! I am a Project Life Scrapbooker so I am over the moon that BoBunny is on board :)


Envelope pages for the Misc.Me collections is now here!! I LOVE envelope pages for all the odds and ends that you want to include in an album or page, but just not really sure where to put them.. well TA DA.. here is the answer :)


Washi tape..
Need I say more.. AEMEN..


Ephemera packs.. LOVE these .. a total mixed bag full of surprises to match perfectly with your collections.. Full of stamps, ribbons, flowers and odds and ends ..



And finally, journalling card packs.. These are so versatile for either the Misc. Me collection, the 12x 12 pocket page scraping or just to use in your everyday layouts....Really looking forward to these .


Well that is a brief wrap up of all the gorgeous new products that BoBunny have released at CHA this year.. Be sure to head on over their blog and check out the collections in their entirety.. So many gorgeous papers and embellishments.. 


Till next time

Much love
Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow love the pocket pages cards..will need to get some of those! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...