Saturday 11 January 2014

A weekend with " Polly! Design Team return"

Good morning there...

I just wanted to share some exciting news that I am totally over the moon about!! I have been lucky enough to be chosen again to be on the Polly Project Life team :) 

I LOVE Polly! and Ruth who runs the show! She is one of the nicest people I have met and I am so lucky that I can call her my friend after meeting her in this fun industry. So I am beyond happy and feel so at home to be back on the Polly team.. 




Ruth this year has also expanded the team and we have a few news gals on the scene which I KNOW will bring you lots of inspiration for both Project Life and the traditional 12 x 12 layouts. You can check out the rest of the team HERE .

Till next time

Much Love
Bernii xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...