Sunday 19 January 2014

A weekend with " Splish Splash" layout.

Hellooooo....



Well I have a new layout that I wanted to share with you  this Sunday morning:) It is such a gorgeous Summer day here, for some reason it reminded me of this layout and then I realised I have not shared it yet. 

This is a layout I created using the " Flourish with a Bling" Up in the Sky sticker pack. I must admit I struggled with the stickers to start with as for the life of me I could not figure out what photos to use . But then one night as I was sorting part of my craft room I came across these gorgeous photos of my Abigail as a baby ( she is almost 6) and I knew these would be perfect for the stickers!! 




I was also able to use my beloved water colours and even managed to sneak in some Shimmer texture paint which I just love to use...I even snuck in some awesome BoBuuny Stained Textures stamps , which added the right amount of coffee cup stain to the back ground. 


I also always love to add journalling direct to my back ground and ALWAYS do it in my handwriting. 



Lately I have a thing for sewing on my titles.. Perhaps it is because I know over time some of the thickers lose their grip and fall off in the page protector..



Thanks so much for taking the time to be here..

Till next time 
Bernii xx




2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and happy page! Super stickers, thickers and background! Precious photo's too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...