Thursday 20 February 2014

A weekend with " Adore Masters layout "


Helloooo again, 

Well I am back to share with you another ( and my favourite) layout that I created for my Scrapbooking Memories Magazine application...





I have had this idea for a  "Rainbow" for a really long time and originally I was thinking of perhaps creating the layout with a ton of flowers layered on there. In the end , and at the last minute I scraped that idea and went the water colour way. I felt that this represents my style more and I am so glad I went this way instead..



I managed to use up a lot of my older bits and bobs that I had lying around,while still mixing it in with the newer goodies like the resin flowers and the Heidi Swapp disco heart.




It really was fun pulling this layout together and I am keen to try something similar ,but just not to sure what just yet. The bright colours and watercolour have me hook , line and sinker. 




Thanks  so much for looking and I will be back again soon to share more of my application..

Till next time

Much Love
Bernii xx



4 comments:

  1. {{{{LOVE}}}} this! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura :) I loved creating this layout

      Delete
  2. whoa this is amazing! I pinned it to inspire me later! just whoa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love it that much Katalina :) I hope you can draw inspiration from it later xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...