Thursday 10 April 2014

A weekend with " BoBunny Modern Miss Misc Me"

Helllooooo ...

Well I have had a very busy of couple of weeks, with an awesome time attending a Project Life party  with the one and only Becky Higgins ( will blog that soon) and now with the school holidays on top of me. I am so lucky that being a school teacher myself, allows me to stay home with my own children every holiday..  although I am not sure they agree judging some of the eye rolling and " I am bored " comments already ha ha. 


So I have needed some time out for me already and what better way to do that, then to catch up on last years project life spreads :) I got the chance to finally play with the brand new BoBunny Misc Me Journal box sets, which come complete with the 3 x 4 , 6 x 4 and 6 x 8 cards which are all perfectly coordinated. I LOVE to that it comes with the larger cards as I am planning to use those later to create a mini album. 



This week I really did not have much to show picture wise, so I was looking too the journal pack to help me fill out my pages with filler cards.. 

left hand side
If you know my style then you know I LOVE to embellish.. and embellish a lot.. I love lumpy bumpy pages and so for this layout I used to the layered chipboard pieces to help me achieve that. 

I am soooo in love with the watercolour look on these cards and was so excited that it matched the pictures I needed to use for this week..



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.

Till next time

Bernii xx



3 comments:

  1. I love it! The Modern Miss collection has such a wonderful color scheme! Especially the yellow goes so perfectly with your photos! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do project life (want to though!) but I love looking at inspiration. This looks great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pages, they are so fun and colourful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...