Friday 25 April 2014

A weekend with " Easter Bunny Visit"

Helloooo..

Well just a quick little post to share with you  some of the Easter decorating that happened here at the Miller household... I have taken to trying to create lovely little "pockets' of Easter around my home and I am slowly collecting little its and pieces. 

Gorgeous handmade doily made for me by a dear work friend..

This is my first year doing this and I am totally kicking myself for not starting this earlier. The kids loved it and any visitors that dropped by all commented on how sweet the house looked !! 

So it even had me thinking that I would love to start decorating to the seasons or events that are happening more often.. It really makes makes the difference between a house and a home. 


I have plenty of decorations for Christmas but that is all.. So I have made a list of events and seasons and went to my local cheap store and bought a heap of tubs. Labelled them up and will store all my goodies in there . So from now on hopefully I can slowly start to add to each tub and be on the ready!! 


Even my dear little silkies Ariel and Eric ( yes we have a Little Mermaid lover in the house) did not escape my Easter decorating!! 




Amazing what a little food colouring and a spray bottle can achieve.. They are like little fair floss balls wandering around the garden..

Ariel

Eric

Well I have packed away the Easter decorations and now looking for some winter themed decorations ( but nothing snowing) and it is proving  little tougher than I thought..so for now I am using glassware and succulents to get me through...





I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter break with loved ones and perhaps snuck in some crafting time too... 

Till next time 

Much love
Bernii xx
 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I can't believe you sprayed them! LOL Too cute. I love your decorating too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariel and Eric are so stinking cute!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ariel and eric are soooooo cute
    how fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorating looks wonderful. I'd always have empty bowls if I did that in my house. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...