Monday 4 August 2014

A weekend with " BoBunny - Teacher Gift"

Hellooo there and welcome to a brand new week ..

I have a little share over on the BoBunny blog so thought I would share it here with you all too...


For You- Tea Wallet by Bernii Miller

I love the start of a new school year. It is a time to start a new , with new goals , new lunch boxes and a chance to create some fun and thoughtful gifts to all the teachers out there that will be spending the next year with your precious child. 

For You- Tea Wallet by Bernii Miller

Being a teacher myself I can tell you now that all the gifts are so thoroughly loved and we love nothing more than knowing you appreciate what we do. So when I heard this weeks assignment I knew right away that  I wanted to create a little tea wallet , for all those times that teachers are just too busy to each lunch on breaks and only have time to quickly grab a drink on the go. So this little gift is filled with different flavours of teas , but it could also be filled with little chocolates or even different coffee flavours.

For You- Tea Wallet by Bernii Miller

I decided to attach the tea bags to some tags, that I made from the Somewhere In Time collection, which I found really matched my project idea/theme. I attached the tea bags simply using a sticky glue dot so that it would stay adhered , but also remove easy at the time of use without ripping all the papers apart.

This was a super fast and fun gift to make for that special teacher in your child's life.


For You- Tea Wallet by Bernii Miller

It was so simple in fact to make this project that even my gorgeous little 6 year old DD make a little version herself.. bless her ♥




BoBunny Supplies: 
Patterend Paper:  Memento, Evening Mist, Antiquity, Imagination / Somewhere In Time.
6 x 6 Paper Pad : Somewhere In Time. 
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Somewhere In Time. 
Jewels: Fright Delight , Ambrosia.
Doily: Small.


Thanks so much for stopping by

Till next time 

Much Love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...