Friday 29 August 2014

A weekend with " Hello Sunshine"

Helloooo..

Well I had time ( actually made time) to sit and play with the Scrappy Canary August sketch challenge this month! I LOVED this sketch and knew the papers I wanted to use right away!! 

While I was away at Camp Mojo I took a class with Sherry Mendoza and our kit contained the new and adorable Studio Calico Brighton Pier 6x6 paper pad!! It is adorable.. full of cute clouds, plump pears and gorgeous graphic patterns in a contrasting pinks, blacks and greens.. delish..


Hello Sunshine layout by Bernii Miller



As you can see the sketch called for paper all along the right hand side of the paper and I instantly knew that I wanted to use up the 6x6 paper pad trying to use up as much of the different patterns as possible, with out it becoming to over powering..

Hello Sunshine layout by Bernii Miller

I also managed to sneak on their a glitter bow I made.. I am obsessed with them at the moment..

And here is the full layout.. I am so happy with how it turned out and how easily it all came together..

Hello Sunshine layout by Bernii Miller

We would love to have you come over to the Scrappy Canary blog and play along with the sketch challenge this month.. you have a couple of more days to enter..

Till next time 

Much love 

Bernii xx



4 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous.. fun photos and love the sparkly bow too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy :) I am a little addicted to those bows at the moment lol xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, Wow! This is such a great page! There is so much I love here... the glittery green bow, the white die cuts, the folded/stitched paper. Awesome details! Pinned it already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Bernii! the curled edges, the wilna cuts and the glitter bow are such amazing choices! Love this take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...