Friday 6 November 2015

A weekend with " 1,2,3,4 layout for BoBunny"

Hellooooo


Well today I have another Bobunny layout share.. I seem to be crazy obsessed with the Genevieve collection at the moment and I am creating layout after layout. I am so inspired by the gorgeous colours and patterns. 


1,2,3,4 layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Genevieve Collection.


These photos make me laugh when I see them so I really did want to create a layout to remember this little moment between my son and I . It seems feeding your mummy like a bird is the done thing. Who knew!! 


1,2,3,4 layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Genevieve Collection.
\

All the products that I have used I have listed below. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx 


BoBunny Supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Wallpaper, Lavish, Canary, Petite, buttercup/ Genevieve.
Noteworthy: Genevieve.
Doily: Medium.
Dies: Nested Terrific tag dies.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...