Tuesday 10 November 2015

A weekend with " Document Decmeber 2015"

Helloooooo


Well I have a little Document December share with you today in the likes of the kit that I will be working with this year to document my December..

I am incredibly lucky to be working with The Stamp Spot again this year as I just ADORED the gold kit that I was working with last year. 

But this year I will be working with the Document December main kit which you can find HERE


This kit is JAM PACKED with so many goodies to get a whole album together..  Michelle has done an amazing job in sourcing and collating papers, embellishments and hand made  items to bring this kit together. 


I have taken a few photos of the kit contents before I start to put together the foundation pages. 


The Stamp Spot Document December Main kit 2015.


The Stamp Spot Document December Main kit 2015.

The Stamp Spot Document December Main kit 2015.

The Stamp Spot Document December Main kit 2015.


This year I am going to take the black and white photo option again as I really loved how it turned out in my album last year. You can check out  last years album where I used only black and white photos HERE teamed with The Stamp Spot gold kit from last year. 

I am hoping to be back with another blogpost real soon as I want to share with you some foundation pages in my album. I usually scrap along the way with my DD album through out December but I am hoping this year to try and be organised a little on this side of December. 

So until then

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...