Monday 25 July 2016

A weekend with " My Shnucks" layout for the BoBunny design team .

Helloooo..


I have a BoBunny Design Team layout that I wanted to share with you today that was up on the BoBunny facebook page last week :)

This is another layout that I created with the Butterfly Kisses collection , and I was mainly inspired by all the gorgeous butterflies that I fussy cut from the " Petals" patterned paper.  

I also managed to create a process video for this layout which I will link to at the bottom of this post :) 

So let me show you what I created...

" My Shnucks" layout by Bernii Miller for the BoBunny design team.


I find using a black and white photo the best for soft pastel colours like this.. and it always seems to be my go to when all else fails.. I LOVE black and white photos. 

" My Shnucks" layout by Bernii Miller for the BoBunny design team.


I haven't seemed to have played so much with my BoBunny Alphabet Silver rub ons.. These rub ons are the BOMB.. if you watch my video you will see how well they rub on, and the shine and shimmer they give off is gorgeous.. The best part also about the rub ons is that they are not compromised when you rub them over different surfaces. As you can see below part of the rub on goes over the doily and it still stays in tact. 


" My Shnucks" layout by Bernii Miller for the BoBunny design team.



" My Shnucks" layout by Bernii Miller for the BoBunny design team.

This is such a fun and pretty collection to work with and I hope I have inspired you to get creative... 

Below is my process video and I would LOVE for you to check it out, and if you like what you see please hit the subscribe button...









Thanks so much for stopping by 

Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx

BoBunny supplies used :
Patterned Paper; Kisses, Bliss, Gentle/Petals: Butterfly Kisses. 
Layered Chipboard: Butterfly Kisses. 
Stickable Stencils: Cascade. 
Doily : Large.
Double Dot Ink Pad: Emerald. 
GLimmer Spray: GOld. 
Glitter Paste: Frost / Blush. 
Rub Ons: Silver Alphabet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...