Thursday 14 July 2016

A weekend with " Sibling Love" layout.

Heeelloooo..

Well I am dropping in with you today to share with you a layout that I made for the BoBunny design team using the new Firecracker collection...  I had a blast using this collection ( see what I did there lol ) 

This collection is quiet American themed but I managed to work with that and created this layout of my two little rat bags. This is a photo of a day that the kids spent on my craft room floor giggling and carrying on.. Anddddd because it was one of the times that they were kind to each other I had to get a photo ha ha ..



Sibling love layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Firecracker collection. 1.


I used lots of Firecracker goodies on here from the Misc Me goodies, chipboard pieces and then the new star stickable stencils. 

Sibling love layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Firecracker collection. 1.


I love how this layout turned out and the collection was perfectly teamed for these bright photos. 


Sibling love layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Firecracker collection. 1.


Well thank you so much for taking the time stop by today and for checking out my layout.. 


Till next time 

Much love
Bernii xx


BoBunny supplies used: 
Patterned Paper: Patriot, Picnic, Fired Up, Freedom / Firecracker.
6 x 6 paper pad. Firecracker.
Combo Stickers: Firecracker.
Layered CHipboard: Firecracker.
Stickable Stencil: Oh my stars.
Ink - Licorice.
Misc Me - Journal Cards. Firecracker.
Glitter Firecracker: Ruby Red.
Palette Knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...