Thursday 16 February 2017

A weekend with " Awesome Summer Fun" layout and process video.

Heeelloooooooo


Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world!!

Today I have a " Scrap Your Stash" layout and process video to share with you!! 

I had so much with this one!! I think it was because I was able to dig back into my beloved BoBunny products and create another fun layout.. I used the super bright and fun Lemonade Stand collection , which to date is still one of my all time favourite collections. 

So let me show what I have created and I will leave a link below to the process video..

"Awesome Summer Fun" layout By Bernii Miller using BoBunny Lemonade Stand collection.



"Awesome Summer Fun" layout By Bernii Miller using BoBunny Lemonade Stand collection.



"Awesome Summer Fun" layout By Bernii Miller using BoBunny Lemonade Stand collection.

If you would like to see my process for putting this layout together check out the video below.. and if you like what you see feel free to hit the subscribe button and give it a thumbs up!!




Thanks so much for stopping by 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...