Tuesday 14 February 2017

A weekend with " You are loved" for ScrapingClearly.

Heeellooooo


Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world..

Today I have a new layout share with you for the Scrapping Clearly blog, using the fun Bella Blvd- illustrated Faith " Bright and Brave" collection. If you love bright colour then this kit is certainly for you!!! 

Let me show you what I created and I will have links down below to the products that I used :)


" you are loved" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using Bella Blvd , illustrated Faith Bright and Brave collection.


I used some mixed media in the background with watercolours, gesso and modelling paste. 


" you are loved" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using Bella Blvd , illustrated Faith Bright and Brave collection.


The washi tape booklet that comes in this collection is brilliant.. It helps to add the perfect pops of colour andddddd it adheres so well!! even on the background where there is mixed media!! 

" you are loved" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using Bella Blvd , illustrated Faith Bright and Brave collection.


Thanks so much for stopping by

Till next time
Much love 

Bernii xx

Bella Blvd- Bright and Brave products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...