Thursday 2 February 2017

A weekend with " Your Arrival" layout using Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Heeelloooo..

Welcome to my little part of the blogging world..

Today I have another layout share with you using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio " Love Actually" collection which you can see HERE


I really wanted to scrap this photo of my daughters birth arrival photo that I had taken the day she was born; that the hospital took for us. I purchased a pack of photos and this was the large photo from that pack. I wanted to also record the story of her arrival and to tell her how amazed I was at finding out that she was a girl..  I had no clue during my pregnancy the gender of my baby, and I remember the sheer elation at the moment she was placed on my chest and being told she was a girl. It would not have mattered either way - I just think the relief of getting her out of there and the fact that it was a surprise completely overwhelmed me.. So I recorded this memory.. 

So let me show you what I created..


" Picture Perfect" layout by Bernii Miller using Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Love Actually collection.


To help balance the large photo I moved the photo a little to the left of the layout, so that I was able to add my journaling to the right with a couple of clusters to the top and bottom of the photo.. 


" Picture Perfect" layout by Bernii Miller using Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Love Actually collection.



" Picture Perfect" layout by Bernii Miller using Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Love Actually collection.



" Picture Perfect" layout by Bernii Miller using Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Love Actually collection.

I love how this layout turned out and I am super happy that I was able to record this memory for my little girl to look back on one day.

Well thank you so much for stopping by today..

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...