Thursday 28 February 2019

A weekend with " I love you" layout for Cut To You.

Helllooo


Welcome back to my little part o the blogging world!! 

Today I have a layout share for the Cut to You design team. I was totally inspired with Valentines Day that just came and went not to long ago. So when Gwen released this gorgeous "Love Me Hearts" cut file I knew I had to use it! 




I only own a Portrait cutting machine so to create this back ground I cut two of the files and then backed them with this older We R Memory keepers paper collection. I originally only wanted the hearts the left of the page , but then decided to cut the file up and spread the clusters of hearts around the page. 


Then to help add a little dimension I added foam tape under the hearts. 


I do love how this layout turned out and this paper collection teamed perfectly with these hearts. 


I am so glad that you stopped by today.

Ti next time

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...